Today, December 7, 2012, is "First Friday Gallery Stroll." Galleries stay open later than usual on the first Friday of every month so patrons can spend an evening going from one gallery to the next, enjoying the artwork on display. The gallery stroll is free, and while you're out you could have dinner at a local restaurant, or visit some of the other attractions in your town. You might even find some artwork that would make great gifts!
Here are galleries that have some of my paintings for sale:
- Evergreen Gallery, 3295 South 2000 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84109. Phone: (801) 467-8770. Website: http://www.evergreengallery.com/
- Window Box Gallery, 62 W Center St., Provo, UT 84601. Phone: (801) 377-4367. Website: http://www.windowboxgallery.com/
- Juniper Sky Gallery, 851 Coyote Gulch Court, Ivins, UT 84738. Phone: (435) 674-2306. Website: http://www.coyotegulchartvillage.com/junipersky.html
- Terra Nova Gallery, 41 West 300 North, Provo, Utah 84601. Phone: (801) 374-0016. Website: http://www.terranovagallery.com/
- Crowley Gallery, 115 25th St., Ogden, Utah 84410. Phone: (801) 391-8764. Website: http://utahfineart.com/
- Logan Fine Art Gallery, 60 West 100 North, Logan, Utah 84321. Phone: (435) 753-0333. Website: http://www.loganfineart.com/